Who We Are
NorthEast Treatment Centers (NET), a non-profit, licensed and accAccreditations and Licensesredited organization, offers a range of behavioral health, mental health, addiction, foster care, community-based, residential, and in-home social services to adults, adolescents, children and families.
Founded in 1970, NET has grown into one of largest behavioral health and social services agencies in both Southeastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware. The organization is led by President and CEO Regan P. Kelly.
Approximately 800 staff members, including full-time and part-time employees, provide services to over 10,000 people annually. Each person served is individually assessed and offered services at a level of care that best meets his or her needs. Services are offered at 15 sites throughout the Greater Philadelphia region, the Lehigh Valley and the state of Delaware.
Mission: To provide a comprehensive recovery and resiliency-oriented system of behavioral healthcare services and supportive social services to adults, adolescents, children, and their families utilizing a quality-driven, cost-effective service provider network.
Philosophy: NET has provided a continuum of care to the area’s most vulnerable populations and those with unmet needs led by dedicated, compassionate and professional staff. A common thread runs through NET’s approach to services: community wellness and strong family support. We have an emphasis on quality and innovation, cost-effective, preventative measures, community engagement and advocacy, and pro-actively addressing some of today’s most challenging social issues.
Board Of Directors
NET’s Board of Directors is unique because it is comprised of individuals with personal experience in behavioral health and social services, as well as dedicated professional and community leaders.
- William G. Smith, Chairman
- Robert V. Caruso, Ph.D., Vice Chairman
- William North, Treasurer
- Lucia B. Williams, Secretary
- Phinorice J. Boldin
- Richard J. Cohen, Ph.D.
- James Junikiewicz
- Herman Mattleman, Esq.
- David S. Owens, Jr.
- Magdalena Ramos
- Denise Ray-Shields
- Michael D. Scales
- Arthur Brandolph, Esq., NET Counsel
- Regan P. Kelly, NET President and CEO
Emeritus Board of Directors
- Lawrence J. Devlin
- Leonard Davis
- Josephine Petrea
Accreditation and Licenses
NET is accredited by:
- CARF (the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), a national accrediting body. CARF promotes the quality, value, and optimal outcome of services through consultation with the provider. The consultative process focuses on enhancing the lives of the persons served. Accreditation by CARF is recognition of NET’s dedication to and achievement in improving the lives of persons served through the programs and services it provides.
NET is licensed by:
- The Pennsylvania Department of Health
- The Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- The City of Philadelphia Department of Human Services
- The Delaware Department of Health and Social Services
Policy of Non-Discrimination: NorthEast Treatment Centers is committed to principles of non-discrimination for personnel and persons served, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual preference, genetic information, national origin, handicap, disability, disabled veteran status, or any other protected class status.
Supplier Diversity Policy: NET embraces diversity in all aspects of its organization, including among its vendors. Through its Supplier Diversity Program, NET is committed to increasing the percentage of minority-owned, women-owned and disabled-owned vendors with whom it does business. For more information, view our Vendors page.